Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

This was a couple more things I bought at the garage sale last Saturday. This is a picture of the inside the cigar box. Pretty good shape, huh?

This is the outside of the box. I'm going to do something with this box. Don't know what yet but I will think of something.
This kitchen towel was in excellent shape. But I see a couple of collages don't you?


Aren't these adorable? Made out of old sweaters with vintage pins or earrings pinned on the fronts. I got these when I went shopping with my daughter last week. Double click on the pictures to get a better view. I know most of you already know that but some of you don't. I have other things to show you too, but I will show those later.
I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

Lululiz said...

The cigar box label is gorgeous! I do love romantic images. Neat little stockings, too.