Friday, November 5, 2010

Craft-making Finds!

My daughter and I went to the Antique Mall last night for my birthday. They were having a Christmas Show there between 5-9. Oh, did they have wonderful old Christmas ornaments and decorations! Of course, I brought some home! But I also found some great finds to make Christmas ornaments with and other things too.These will work great for ornaments don't you think?
Do you know what this is? I can't remember what you call them. But don't you see Tussy Mussies? I bought 8 of them.

You already know what these are for...



Look at all these pipe cleaners! I better get busy, huh?


5 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
great finds! Can't wait what you do with the cones. Happy Birthday!Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Nancy Maxwell James said...

awesome finds Sonya! I can't wait to see what you create with them! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lululiz said...

Excellent shopping trip, those little baking forms are lovely! The cones I think are yarn cones, for machine knitting. they'll make great tussie mussies.
Oh dear, did I forget to wish you a Happy Birthday? Well, if I did forget, then I had better do it now, lol, so, belatedly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Miss Sandy said...

I can't wait to see what you dream up with these goodies!

Barbara Jean said...

can't wait to see what you do with the little tart tins.
i have a ton of them!

blessings

bj