Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Collage Basics with Vintage Paper Class has Started!


Have you ever been to Mary's Greenpaper Blog before? She has wonderful images that you can copy for free! And you can even request pictures if you want! Plus she has on-line classes! I've taken one before and I've signed up for a second one. You can join any time although it has already started. Anyone can join. If you ever have any questions all you do is e-mail her and she gets right back to you. The images that are used for this class are wonderful! I just love learning new things (new to me). And you won't be sorry if you try it. So go ahead...don't be scared. I'm going to try and put a link button on the side (if I don't mess it up).So go have a look.

1 comment:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Sonya,
Mary's classes are wonderful and so much fun.
You're in for a treat.Can't wait to see what you're doing in class.
XO Marie