Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Jars and Leftover Lace

Do you have any of these laying around your house? Do you know what else you can do with them besides put jelly in them? I saw these in a craft show one time and made mine a little different. But I thought it was a cute idea for your left-over scraps. It looks so pretty at night. Try it, you'll like it. Aren't they cute? Just use your scraps of lace. Embellish with buttons,pearls,vintage jewelry...whatever you have!

I like using the battery operated lights. It's a lot safer, especially around little ones! Buy them at the Dollar Store, it's a lot cheaper.


They look really pretty, huh? Sorry the picture is blurry. I need to read my camera manual. Yuck, I don't want to! Wouldn't this be cute for a wedding dinner? Or a tea? Or anything you want?



5 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Love these, and I have tons of lace!

Thanks for sharing the idea.

blessings

barbara jean

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Absolutely beautiful!! TFS.
Xo Marie

T's Daily Treasures said...

I have tons of jars that are just waiting to be made over. I have used all kinds of bits and pieces to dress them up and then gift them with some tea candles or put chocolates in them. I do the same with coffee cans and tin cans, using spray paint and decoupage. A great way to recycle, repurpose and spread a little joy. Have a great weekend! :) Tammy

donna!ee said...

awesome...and just in time for gift giving this season! thank you much for sharing ...

Lululiz said...

They look really lovely, I will have to transform some of my little jars now.