Friday, September 3, 2010

Kip Harrison Davis Oct. 11,1972-Sept.1,2010

This is a picture of our son-in-law, Kip. He was tragically killed this Wednesday in a motorcycle accident. Please pray for my daughter and 3 children. We are so heartbroken I can't even tell you. This picture was taken on their wedding day. Such a happy, perfect day for everyone. His memorial is set for Thursday the 9th. I'm sure many will attend as he was loved by many. He was a wonderful father and husband and loved my daughter dearly.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sonya...thank you for visiting my sweet friend.

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry for the loss of your SIL, Kip. When I hear of things such as things happening to people so young I find it all hard to comprehend. Truthfully it is ONLY my faith and my faith alone that pulls me through for I know in my heart we will one day see those we love so very much on the other side of heaven.

In the meantime I put your daughter on my little (but ever growing) prayer list. I will pray for God to send her strength and peace during these days. I'd be heartbroken, too, if I were either of you.

Thank you again for sharing your story. Snapped by headache straight away!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your SIL! It just brakes my heart.Sending prayers and love,
hugs,
Marie